Monday, November 24, 2008

Hold it There.........Mr!




I had to visit the Q’s at the end of last week to take measurements of a few items. Upon entering the residence I was directed to the family room where I removed my coat and scarf and placed them across the back of the sofa. I then proceeded to climb a stool to take measurements of some light fixtures. After 5 minutes of taking measurements I watched as Mr. Cool (see above photograph) swayed in, grabbed my scarf and swayed out. For the next 15 minutes I chased Mr. Cool around the residence trying to get my scarf back.

My thoughts:

“Great! The last time I was here I wrote in a very bright blue pen on the wall. Now Mrs. Q. is going to see me under her formal dining room table wrestling her dog! Life could not get any better.”

After 15 minutes I became winded and decided to forget Mr. Cool and forget my scarf. As I proceeded back to the family room Mr. Cool swayed by, dropped my scarf on the floor and left.

Please note that I have hidden the identity of Mr. Cool to protect the innocent.



2 comments:

lafa said...

I think Mr. Cool would look even cooler if he were wearing white-Gucci framed shades. Glad you finally got your scarf back.

Anonymous said...

"Swayed" must be a great description. The dog looks like he is wearing high heels. I think he might be gay, although he flirted like an old dog who understood just how to play a girl.