Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Monastic lifestyle...no, seriously

Umm...I did go hiking this weekend and for a drive through the Blue Ridge. I have pictures to prove it. However, MY STUPID COMPUTER CRASHED (well, I think it crashed...the screen looks like a Rothko and won't do anything). The upside is I will be getting a new computer sometime in the near future (yes...a Mac...). The downside is I have to hold my breath to see if I will be able to retrieve important items from my old computer--like my music.

So, I now live in an apartment with no cable, no computer, no furniture and no roommates. It is me, my trainer (which I just look at but don't use) and a stack of library books. I try to read on my sofa, but it is cold. I end up in bed reading...and, since I go to bed at 9 anyway, what's the harm in scooting that bed time up? Do I sound pathetic? Do you all feel sorry for me? Are you going to come visit?

No comments: