THE NEW MONOPOLY CHAMP!!!
To my old Meadowlane friends I want you to know that I represented this weekend and became the new Mid-Chicagian Champ of Monopoly. They will be presenting me my 1st place award next weekend and I want to invite you all to come.* To recap the finally game: The other players came out aggressive and talking smack, as I kept my head down... which made me appear to be the strategist.** Not only was I able to acquire all of the railroads, I also constructed the most hotels....boooYaaa!! So I just punched another notch in the belt to becoming the most successful square in the WORLD.
*It is black tie!
**It is always about the appearance.
2 comments:
Wait...what?
The more I read this, the more disturbed I become. It's not that you won (congratulations)...it may be that you tossed out the term "booYah"...or maybe that you sound like you are planning to take over the world. I think there are a number of squares who may feel threatened. Like Red Square. Or Trafalgar Square. Or white D1.
Post a Comment