I am currently staying late at work to finish renderings of the Q's remodel that I have been working on. It is slightly frustrating because it takes 1 hour for an image to render and during that time period I just have to set. Above I have placed an image of MF's fireplace that I did. I am actually surprised with how it turned out because it was a new program that I just learned. Note that I put a really cool image on the Flat Screen TV.Tonight I have guitar and then I am going to an improv show. I have heard tones of people talk about this show, but have never gone because it is only on Wednesday nights at 11. I decided tonight was the night to go........I am hoping I can stay awake for it :).
2 comments:
Wednesday at 11? Whew... that's past my bedtime. I hope you have a great time!
Okay, I just looked more closely at the television. Who did you think would win if the elephant and the giant moose faced off? College roommate came to visit and mentioned she was in the mood to watch bad reality tv. All I had to offer her was Planet Earth...the joys of not having cable. :)
Post a Comment