Good Morning Ladies!I know you all miss seeing how beautiful I am in the morning, so here you go!
What's everyone's plan for the weekend?
I'm waiting for hubby to wake up,hoping to convince him to go to KC b/c I've been craving sushi for a week (you don't know how lucky you are sometime big city girls). Other than that, I am planning on practice round #2 for yeast rolls. Last time they didn't rise well, but they were yummy, so I'm trying for both this time.
6 comments:
Umm..wow...super photo. I am actually at work. Blah. And I have this research project that will probably bring me in to work tomorrow, as well, so that I can get it done before Thanksgiving.
Maybe hubby will buy you a really sharp knife and start fishing and foraging for seaweed like substances at the Uncle's cabin/pond. Then you can make your own sushi, with a side of deer jerky. Yum. :)
This is actually the same post I just deleted--I was playing around to see what would happen. Now I know. :)
I'm having a wild weekend of wallpaper scraping in my dining room. Matt claims to be sick, so he's been absolutely NO help. Grrr. I wanted to scrape the ceiling too, but he's scared it might have asbestos.
zarah, i would have thrown the scraper at my hubby if he would have been laying on the couch playing video games while i worked
asbestos? I am pretty sure your house is not old enough
I was once asked to vacate a closet I was using in the old high school to roll film b/c I was not asbestos certified...
Post a Comment