Wednesday, November 19, 2008

cabo wabo


My Vacation Pictures:
Outside of my resort there is a beach (as you can see). Although you can't swim in the Pacific Ocean b/c of rip tide, it is pretty to see. Scott and I saw a sea lion fooling around. I wanted to run after him, but I've heard they bite, eekk.
This day, I woke hubby up so we could go see the sunrise.



Hubby and I spent most of our days like this:
eat breakfast
walk on beach
jump in pool
lay around pool and read or swim
eat late lunch in room
nap in afternoon b/c it was way to hot outside
lay by pool more
shower
go into cabo for dinner
walk back
go sit by ocean and listen to waves
sleep





What you can't see is this picture is the bright red burn on my chest, ouch! Thankfully, my skin has recovered after a few days of peeling. (oops)



To the right is a picture of the resort from our patio. While the view is beautiful, and we could hear the waves crashing into the sand, it was ridiculously hot while we were there, so we didn't spend too much time on our porch. (and since I woke up for sunrise most mornings, I was sleepy at 8:30 every night : ))


good night ladies, and thanks zarah for helping me with the pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun vacation! I especially like the "backlit photo" to hide your sunburn. (Let the scolding begin... sunburns are very bad for you! You need to ALWAYS wear sunscreen!)

MF said...

I like to think I have a good excuse for my sunburn. I was as white as lafa (wow, that's white :) when I went. When we arrived, our room wasn't ready ,so we headed to the pool b/c we put our swimsuits in our backpacks....but not our sunscreen, which was in our big bags, tucked away in the concierge's closet. Oops. One hr of unprotected skin in Mexico's brutal sun=pain for a week. Lesson learned.

lafa said...

I won't lecture you on sunscreen...I will just be there to hold your hand when they start removing spots from your body. It looks beautiful. I like your schedule--it is similar to the one I have everyday. However, instead of waves crashing as I go to sleep, it is the gentle sound of rain from my sound machine drowning out the toddler sounds from next door. Also, instead of waking up to watch the beauty of the sunrise, I curse the angle of the sun for blinding me as I try to navigate to work w/o getting hit/hitting someone. Looks like you guys had a great vacation!

square said...

This blog just makes me hungry....and I am not sure why. Also, I am available Friday night!