Sunday, November 9, 2008

Country boy (but thankfully, not an international harvester!)

Well, my hubby has officially become a country boy. He has passed a hunter safety course, borrowed his father's shotgun, and is currently "practicing" shooting with my uncle James Eden.

I'm sticking to sewing and making a general mess of my house : ) Like a good wife should.

Other than that country boy and I went to kc this weekend to a rx conference. It wasn't too exciting, but we did learn some. I was amazed at all the xmas decorations already up around the city.

So... what is everyone doing to Thanksgiving and Xmas.
Country boy and I are going to his parents on Tday, but we'll be around Chilli the other days, and we are going to gma Mooherd's for Xmas. We might be back in town that weekend.

**if anyone want's to get me a nice house elf for Christmas, I wouldn't turn it down... I hear Dobby is free.

Later friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mooherd! I love it! Our Thanksgiving plans are in limbo right now. Denise called today and apparently doesn't want to have Doug over, so she and Lois might be coming our our house. I wish that would all get worked out. Sigh...

lafa said...

Square and I will be in Chilli. Who is Doug? What is going on?