mf - to add photos... click the box that looks like a polaroid above the box where you type for post. It lets you upload from your computer or a website.
Speaking of photos...
Last weekend, mf visited me and we had the opportunity to go to an Obama rally right in the heart of the Bible belt. It was quite inspiring (although obviously not for my photography skillz....)
Look at that crowd! Pretty amazing for Spring-town.
2 comments:
I am so proud of you guys and I really think your parents would be, too. I bet they would appreciate an Obama or little donkey tatoo...
MF...you look like you have spent some time recently in a tropical location. :)
The re-enactment was definitely a twice in a lifetime experience. I am done (but glad I checked it out).
Yes, MF just got back from Mexico. Lucky ducky! She needs to post some photos!
Post a Comment