
HOT CHOCOLATE RUN
CALLING ALL MEADOWLANERS AND FRIENDS--THIS IS A PROPOSAL FOR A HOT CHOCOLATE RUN FRIDAY, THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVNING. BASICALLY WE AGREE ON A DISTANCE, RUN IT...AND THEN DRINK HOT CHOCOLATE AFTER THE RUN. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR THOUGHTS.
LAFA: Yes, you can do this...and yes, I promise I will stay with you the WHOLE TIME!!!
6 comments:
What about from our driveway to the circle and back...I feel good about that. :)
I'll have to do it early since I work that day : (
But it is a fantastic idea. Or I could just come over Friday night, assume you've done the running for me, and get some hot chocolate then.
You have to work on Black Friday? Is there a run on the RX for Christmas gifts? Nothing says Merry Christmas like laxatives and sugar-free candy. I also want to comment on your earlier post: Does Scott's new hobby mean your house will be decorated with animal heads and antlers?
As much as Scott's hunting makes me shake my head, I do have an "Absolutely no deer head or antlers anywhere but scott's "man cave" rule I just got him to shake on it. But thanks for reminding me to set that in stone before he brings one home.
if anyone wants some grassfed, local, sustainable meat, just let me know :)
I am so sorry that I will not be able to participate in the Black Friday hot chocolate run - sounds right up my alley. Rob & I will be in southwest MO.
I am the first one to report that Scott shot his first deer today - WOW! Hearing him tell me about which cuts of meat he & Mary are going to get reminds me of the pungent smell of deer from my childhood when my Mom tried to cook deer & disguise it. She never fooled us :-)
Are you not a venison fan? No summer sausage and jerky stored away in your house?
I am not sure how I feel about Scott shooting his first deer...congratulations? I guess that one won't be hitting my vehicle any time soon. :)
Post a Comment