Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here's one for ya

I was just thinking the same thing, lafa! (I can't believe you have snow, btw. Cray - zee!)

I was on vacation for a week, so I guess I could post some pictures, but honestly I haven't evn downloaded them from my camera yet. All in good time, my darlings...

Instead, I am going to regale you with a Random Tale from the Airport! (patent pending)

Tonya Harding was in the airport today. One of the ladies on the janitorial staff spotted her and followed her into the bathroom, blocking everyone else out of the bathroom with the little barrier that stretches across the doorway that says "cleaning" or whatever. Then, she pretended to sweep the floor while - waiting? - listening to Tonya pee? - who knows.... but finally she came out of the stall and the airport janitor said: "Hi! You're Tonya Harding!" And Tonya replied: "Yes I am." Then the janitor let Tonya out of the bathroom, which I imagine must have been fairly awkward.

Good story, eh?

1 comment:

lafa said...

Weird story. What did you all do for vaca?