I went home last weekend and after Julia picked me up at the airport, we drove the back way (though Jamesport) so that we could go and buy pumpkins from the Amish (I LOVE CARVING PUMPKINS). Anyway, on the way home we saw this.........pretty cool, right? I actually did not vote today, but that is because I voted last week. I was fearful that the lines would be pretty long on election day, but apparently 800,000 people in Chicago voted early-----so the lines have not been that long today.
This morning Lafa was kind enough to text me at 5:45 a.m. to let me know that she had voted...thank you Lafa! Anyway, I think this is a great idea--are the parents involved?
2 comments:
I love the photo. I need to put up pics.
Beautiful rainbow! I saw a really pretty one on my way to Columbia a couple of weekends ago, too!
Post a Comment