Today I visited the "Q's"* residence to take measurements for a renovation we have been working on. Just to give you an idea of the grandness of the place you should know that it is located just at the end of Michigan Ave where it runs into Lake Shore Drive. Their building is next to the Drake and their view looks out across the lake. I would imagine that this location cost several millions of dollars....several!Anyway, in true Claire fashion I was able to leave my mark....literally. Above I have posted an image of one of the white walls that closes in their family room. Note the red box is highlighting a very long blue pen line that was left by yours truly. I was at their home for 4 hours and 30 minutes of that time was trying to remove this line without anyone noticing. After trying everything I realized that my own spit was potent enough to remove that ugly eye sore. Hopefully they will not notice the large glimmering spit spot that now adorns their wall.
*Code...in case this is used against me
1 comment:
Ummm...super. I may even change the name more to say Q. I was at Q's...
Post a Comment