Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Post-Thanksgiving Recap

Hi girls! I heard the Hot Chocolate Run was a great success, especially for MF who conveniently avoided the actual "running."*

I was in KC visiting the Kerndogs for Turkey Day. I missed you guys... although we did have fun teaching my 18-month-old nephew to play the drums on Rock Band.


*Speaking of running, I am forcing myself to get up before work tomorrow and go running, which I haven't done in over two months... when did I visit you, Square? I had falled off my bike and hurt my tailbone, and then I just got out of the habit, then my gym membership lapsed - and what do you know all of a sudden my pants are tight! Anyway... send me some good running vibes about 6am tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

MF said...

we missed you too!

square said...

This picture is very cute