Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas

I am super excited about Christmas this year. I am finally going to get to the Mooherd farm after a 3 year hiatus. Scott and I are also lucky enough to be off until Monday. So hopefully we'll get to make the rounds (Zarah's, Grandma's, friends in Springfield, Hunter's family in KC).
I hope the treeriver bunch (that's you lafa and square!) has a great time out east.

* on another note, Hunter killed bambi yesterday, and since the land is quite snow and ice covered, he had to haul it back to the cabin by himself and then gut it without the use of a hose to wash it off (b/c the hose was frozen).... and he hit the entrails, so he filled a water bottle, squirted down bambi, then had to refill it a million times to repeat that process. blah. and he wonders why I don't go with him?
But at least he is happy enough with deer #2 that he doesn't need to go out today (wind chill -13).

Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That story about the deer is disgusting. I'm looking forward to seeing you too, MF!