Wednesday, March 11, 2009




LEAVING FOR CHINA
I took these photographs tonight on our way to the park. I thought the colors turned out very nice. Yoo-Jung and Sunny seemed to really love the park, but we left early do to a hazing incident. Lauren and I were not sure what was going on, but a pack of girls came and taped a boy to a tree and then covered him in soy sauce, flour, and corn syrup. I was concerned for the kid, but he seemed to be enjoying himself.
Anyway, I catch the ferry tomorrow to Qingdao, China. This was the city that they held the sailing events for the Olympics. I will only be there one night and then I head to Beijing. Will e-mail about the ferry (should be interesting).

3 comments:

lafa said...

I am excited about the next part of your trip! Keep us posted. I wonder how long they left him tied to the tree?

lafa said...

Also, what's the deal with Sunny?

Anonymous said...

That dog is wearing a sweater...l