Happy birthday Zarah (tomorrow). Are you inviting Big Bird to celebrate with you? (little-known fact: zarah and I discovered when watching Sesame Street on Ice when we were little kids that Zarah and Big bird share the same b-day )
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes, that's actually me in the picture, on Big Bird's shoulder!
I think we got to see that too, but are sets were in the nose bleed section...and I think I probably got a nose bleed and we probably had to leave early because of that.
4 comments:
Yes, that's actually me in the picture, on Big Bird's shoulder!
I am still jealous that you all got to go to Sesame Street on ice....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I think it was Sesame Street Live, actually....
I think we got to see that too, but are sets were in the nose bleed section...and I think I probably got a nose bleed and we probably had to leave early because of that.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Post a Comment