Thursday, April 30, 2009

We just aren't that exciting

Well square, working everyday just doesn't have the same umph as gallivanting around the globe.
Here is what's new at my house:
Hubby Hunter has reappeared! He has gone turkey hunting twice. No dead turkey's yet, which I can't decided if I'm happy about or not, since turkey is the only "game" that I feel comfortable cooking/eating.
The belly is huge. (first bare belly shot on the internet, I hope you aren't offended) I have outgrown some of my early maternity clothes...now I'm on to the mumu stage.....because nothing else fits. My discovery: no wonder my dad almost tumbled off a mountain after losing his balance. It is a lot easier to trip on things and lose your balance when you can't see where you are walking.
I got my first pedicure on my day off, which I spent with HH's mom in "the city", and met his sister so we could all get our toes done. (little did they know that they would have to paint my finger toes, ha!)

I hope that satisfies you square!

4 comments:

square said...

that made me very happy. Your belly makes me laugh....so big and cute!!!!

I only have 14 more days...very exciting. I hope the swine flu is under control when I get back.

MF said...

I make no promises about the swine flu...the state of MO is somewhat prepared for an outbreak, from what I can tell from meetings at the health department... I'm just glad you won't be bringing any "creatures" back with you that have been stowing away in your mane : )

lafa said...

That's quite an outfit HH.

Mom L said...

Tell HH how cute he looks in his hunter outfit!! Not as cute as you're looking these days though.