Same old same old in my world, which means no sleep, busy work, and lot of fun time with adorable baby.
No sleep...I'm finding that it is causing me to do silly things at work. Thankfully I'm getting the prescriptions right, but I have been caught placing the prescription baskets in all the wrong places. Finished prescriptions on our "fax back" shelf, will call prescriptions where the deliveries are placed, etc. The techs will ask: Why is this here? and I just have to say..hmmm, I have no idea what I was thinking, but for some reason, my brain wanted me to place it there. whew, what I would do for 4-5 hrs of sleep!
Busy work....it certainly comes in waves. I'm now working Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Mondays are crazy because they are Mondays, Tuesdays because the pain doctor is in town, and pain meds take a lot longer to count/ensure accuracy, etc, and Thursdays are generally slower, except when everyone in town is getting sick with cold/flu.
*note....if you have the flu, please refrain from touching all the items on the pharmacy shelves, especially the baby items.
Adorable Baby: he is jabbering a lot lately, gnawing on everything, and getting easier to get to sleep, not that he stays asleep, but one thing at a time!
This week at the house, they covered all the windows, they are spraying insulation, and then they will be drywalling!
(Sometimes, you just have to cut a hole in the wall to get the drywall in : )
Is there a holiday coming up that everyone will be in town???
p.s. I think we all need to know square's roller derby name.
No comments:
Post a Comment