Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Best Sister Ever!!!


Over the past couple of days I have been reading articles on photographing with a light source. Since I have the best sister in the world...she let me practice on her tonight. Most of the photos came out with lafa looking a little crazy....due to the lighting of course, but I thought this one turned out pretty nice. Everything here is going great. Tomorrow I am flying back to Missouri for a wedding and in two weeks Lafa and I are throwing a large dinner party. Wish you all could come.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture, Claire! Have you seen the Pioneer Woman's photography website? http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/ It has lots of good tips about photography techniques (some stuff about Photoshop, too, but I don't have that.)

MF said...

very neat Claire! What light sources have your experimented with?
I hear you are doing roller derby...I think we need pictures of that!
I miss you guys.