IMG_3524
Originally uploaded by kerner
I'm glad to see some posts start popping up here again. I still wonder what's keeping Lafa so busy out there in Virginia, though. Maybe a boy....? (I bet that will start the real Meadowlane rumor mill a-buzz. hee hee!)
Anyway, I just wanted to share one of the crafty projects I'm working on these days. One of my 2009 goals is to make a quilt for my bed. Here is the first of many squares. They'll mostly all look the same, so it will end up forming a sort of diamond-looking pattern with the blues and the yellows. Pretty, huh?
My mom should be proud. I finally learned how to use the rotary cutter. =)
4 comments:
oohh how cute! I'll be excited to see the finished product! You have such a great eye for fabrics.
I think the fabric is very cute too...although I might point out that you slipped and gave one of our names up.
40 days until I leave the country
I think it is awesome to...and I have been outed. Sigh.
Oopsie - name slip-up corrected. Or is that not what you meant, lafa?
Post a Comment