This morning I worked at Monticello and so I got to watch the sunrise over the Blue Ridge Mountains, then Lafa and I headed to Sherando Lake to hike and read by the water. Lafa mentioned that she wanted to checkout a custard place on the way home and so I agreed. Once there she ordered a M&M custard (there was only one size). What they brought to her was a pint + 12 ounces of vanilla custard with about a pound of M&Ms. Around the halfway point of being finished she said she was not feeling great, but continued to eat. During the rest of the drive home she had a comatose look on her face and said she was not sure if she was going to keep the custard down. Then, right as a pulled up to our apartment she threw-up all 36 oz of frozen custard.
Who needs a baby when you get all the perks by living with your older sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It must have been an npn-ecofriendly container. Just the custard and M & M's have never bothered Lafa before.
That is one fantastic story. I'm glad to know the glamour of living on the East Coast hasn't changed our lafa.
hmmmm... does lafa have some papa treeriver tendencies (where did all the chocolate go?)
thanks again for another wonderful story...I can picture it all in my mind.
Post a Comment