Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...NO REALLY--it's a Nor'Easter






Thank you NOAA..." Tonight: Snow. The snow could be heavy at times...Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches possible. Saturday: Snow. The snow could be heavy at times...Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible."


So, when Square and I went to bed last night it was snowing; when her alarm went off at 5:00 am it was snowing; when my alarm went off at 6am it was snowing. It is snowing even heavier right now. Awesome. Wish it were a work day.

Here are some random photos--a Halloween decoration, us biking in NOVEMBER and the snow...so far.

2 comments:

sarah said...

That snow is unbelievable! At least you still have power and are cozy and warm inside? (I hope!)

Mom L said...

zarah, lafa, square & mf,
I think it's time for an update! Especially from the girls on the north side of Meadowlane Drive!! MomL