Quilt layout options
Originally uploaded by kerner
I am almost finished sewing together the 42 (!) squares that will make up the king-size quilt I've been working on since the beginning of the year. Now I have to decide how I want to lay out the squares - the left side is the more traditional courthouse steps layout and the right side turns every other square 90 degrees. Which do you prefer? (I think I know which one I like best, but I want to get some input from the wisdom of the internet.)
4 comments:
I like the one on the left. less "old" looking.
Oh, I like the one on the right where fabric is not next to each other--I think it is the one where you have turned the pattern.
What projects did you come up with for Roberto? I have a number of manual labor projects for him if you want to send him my way. :)
Lafa - I will post a picture of my new curtains after we hang them this morning!
hehe, pregnancy brain...I really meant right, but my preggo brain typed left. I'm going to have to resort to using my mole on my r hand to guide me these next 5 months i guess!
Post a Comment