Friday, February 20, 2009

If we had moose, would the c-ville be like Cicely?

This is me watching Northern Exposure. I went to a b-ball game on Wed. night that was a "rivalry" game, but was nothing like the rivalry games we all know. I went to a bluegrass concert last night (Dan Tyminski and Ralph Stanley and Clinch Mountain Boys). This was fun, but also means I was up way past my bedtime and now I am really sleepy. I have a very exciting weekend planned: The Wire, Northern Exposure, The Happiest Millionaire, and Tour of California. I know you are jealous.

Also, MF, I have to be honest: DO NOT use squirrel decals. I am not a huge fan of squirrels, but more importantly your husband will probably start hunting them soon. It may be traumatizing for the baby to sleep in room with animals that he ate for dinner.

1 comment:

Mom L said...

You have a really good point about the squirrels!
I had a good laugh when read your comments!!