Things here in chill-ville are good. The house construction continues, and continues..... and we may finish one day. I finally picked out the backsplash and all cabinets are ordered.
If only the temp would raise a bit, the siding could be installed.
My little family is doing well. Auntie Les, I'm happy to report that B loves his books. If he isn't interested in the one he is being read, he will lean over and stare at the books until one that he likes is chosen, then he will happily sit and listen.
Hubby is just working a lot, and considering volunteering to hunt down the feral pig that has been found on the farm where we get our CSA share.
I just work a little, and spend the rest of the time playing with my baby...he is getting so fun, and is definitely ticklish like me....and probably left handed, like HH.
When is this trip I hear about???
2 comments:
B is showing a quite impressive up-dog. I am incredibly jealous at his poise and nonchalance. :) I am so happy he loves his book! When he is ready, I will help him organize them. We can go by size or color or subject matter or author--so many choices!
Hubby is going to hunt a feral pig? Nose wrinkle. Seriously? It sounds a little Lord of the Flies-esque...good luck.
lafa & square -
i think we need some more snow pictures!
MomL
Post a Comment